Though the Race King 29" MTB Tire is designed for speed above all else, Continental still manages to deliver reliable grip over a wide range of conditions. This ProTection model also features the proven Black Chili rubber compound, plus an extremely durable, yet race-ready construction. Featuring a variable 3x180 TPI casing and a 50x40tpi ProTection weave, the Race King provides lightweight, supple protection from punctures and slashes
The tread structure is built on the amazing Black Chili rubber, with low-profile knobs for an effortless roll on hardpack. The slightly wider spacing offers just enough room to effectively shed mud and hook up in looser conditions.
- Advanced Black Chili rubber compound with dense particles for speed, grip and durability
- Tough ProTection casing with 3 fabric piles of 180tpi and a 50x40tpi ProTection weave
- Extra fabric ply ensures puncture resistance and sidewall reinforcement over the Race Sport model
- Folding bead
- Tubeless ready.
- 29 x 2.2 Inch (55-622 ISO)
- 605 grams
- Recommended pressure: 50-58 PSI.