Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
Eye-catching warning flash with brake sensor & light sensor.
CL06 is a lightweight and easy-to-use rear light. Featuring four COB LED rings and built-in light sensor, it provides a maximum of 50 LED lumens on warning flashing mode, great for busy night street commuting or city riding. With the flexible rubber strap mount and mounting clip, the light could be mounted to round and aero seatpost or clipped to some compatible saddle bags or backpacks directly.
- Highly efficient COB LED with max 50 LED lumens
- Built-in light sensor to activate max output for warning when detecting headlights
- from rear approaching vehicles
- Built-in brake sensor to activate max output for warning when braking
- Auto power save and indicator for low battery
- Quick release design for various ways of mounting
- USB-C charging port for convenient use
- Built-in mode memory function
- IPX6 water-resistant
- LED: COB LED
- Battery: 500mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions (Light Unit): 43mm (L) x 22.5mm (W) x 44mm (H)
- Weight (Light Unit): 31g
- Mount Size: Compatible with 24-36mm round seatpost and aero seatpost
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
How to use the light sensor?
The light sensor inside the CL05 / CL06 is different from other sensors in the market. It's doesn't increase the brightness when it starts to get dark, it's used at night for detecting approaching vehicles in from behind. When the Ravemen light sensor detects approaching vehicles, it will produce a warning flash so the rider can be seen more clearly.