The + product:
- An elegant, 100% integrated design for better ground clearance when cornering.
- Installs easily like any other pedal, and therefore, easy to transfer from one bike to another, without the help of a professional
- Measures total power and cadence with an accuracy of +/- 1%. The dual pedal versions also measure left / right leg balance and Cycling Dynamics (pedaling analysis) and display where and how you are applying power.
- Integrates seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem for easy data analysis. Perform software updates or manage settings through compatible Garmin watches, Edge® bike computers, and the Garmin app
- Connect Mobile. Take advantage of Garmin Connect, receive training tips and analyze your ride data or automatically upload your data to Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad.
- The seasons pass and the practices evolve. Depending on your practice, thanks to the "Conversion Kit" you can change the body of the power meter pedal and thus switch from a Kéo road pedal to an SPD-SL or to a pedal for mountain biking or graveling, etc. ? (Compatible with Vector ? 3 pedals - Conversion Kit Rally RS / RK / XC sold separately)
- Up to 120 hours of battery life. Easily replaceable batteries - LR44 / SR44 or CR 1 / 3N
- Rally 200: LR44 / SR44 (x4) or CR 1 / 3N (x2)
- Connect via ANT + or Bluetooth to your Garmin watch or Edge.
- Also compatible with training apps like Zwift or TrainerRoad
- Accuracy +/- 1%
- Battery life Up to 120 hours
- Battery type LR44 / SR44
- ANT + ® and BLUETOOTH® connectivity
- Pedal Body Type: Shimano SPD-SL
- Q Factor 53 mm (55 mm with 2 mm washer)
- Height: 12.2 mm
- Automatic calibration
- Maximum rider weight 105 kg
- RS200 weight: 320 g (pair)
- Reference: 010-02388-02