We like the Kuat Sherpa 2.0 because it's lightweight, easy to use, and is capable of hauling just about any bike around, short of a 50lb freeride monster. Load your line-slaying babies onto the Kuat Sherpa 2.0 Bike Rack and simplify your packing routine so you can get to your destination and snag a campsite before sunset. The Sherpa 2.0 supports two bikes up to 40lb each, and it features a foot-actuated pivot lever that you can use to unfold the rack if your hands are full. This year, Kuat modified the design to create more space between bikes—14in—so they both have plenty of personal space to keep the peace on longer trips.
- A two-bike hitch rack that carries up to 80lb
- Includes semi-integrated lock for security
- Foot lever allows you to fold rack down hands-free
- No-tool assembly saves time and stress
- Holds wheelbases up to 47in and tires up to 3in wide