If you're looking to improve your athletic performance, nothing beats having quantifiable metrics to monitor and analyze your efforts both during and after your activity. Garmin's latest Forerunner 945 HR gives you and your coach the tools you need to have you performing at your best in a watch that's stylish enough to wear for every occasion. Add in the ability to sync music from streaming services or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening and Garmin Pay allowing you to make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home and you have one of the smartest smartwatches on the market.
The new 945 gives you the ability to monitor multisports with ease, thanks to its built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), hiking, and others. It even has an auto multisport feature that lets you switch sports with a single button press for brick workouts and while transitioning during duathlon and triathlon races. Other features include barometric altimeter for tracking elevation changes, GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo sensors for tracking speed and distance, Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate, training status to determine if you're training productively, peaking, or overreaching, and lactate threshold and VO2 monitoring. Increased battery life allows you to train for longer between recharges, lasting up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music, or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode.
Not only is it ideal for the tri sports of running, swimming, and cycling, but it also has features for cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail runs, hikes, and golfing among others. To customize its use to your preferred outdoor activities, you can create tailored workouts with the Garmin Connect app (for both iPhone and Android). For additional cycling statistics, you can pair the Forerunner 945 with a powermeter.
- Garmin's latest watch with advanced running and cycling features
- Lightweight design is also waterproof for watersport activities
- GPS tracks speed and distance while running and cycling
- Barometric altimeter and compass keep you on track
- Wrist-based heart rate for tracking exercise output
- Advanced monitors display training status, VO2 max, and lactate threshold
- Syncs music from streaming services and stores up to 1000 songs
- Garmin Pay lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home