The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads not only making it more lively on the road, but also easier to carry up stairs, or hang up in the garage.
|FRAME||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, post-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|HANDLEBARS||Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|SEATPOST||Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp|
|SEAT BINDER||Bolt-type, 31.8mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Altus, 9-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed|
|CASSETTE||SunRace, 9-speed, 11-40t|
|CRANKSET||Forged alloy, 104mm BCD|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||BSA, square-taper, 68mm|
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT WHEEL||3.0 wheelset|
|REAR WHEEL||3.0 wheelset|
|FRONT TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x38mm|
|REAR TIRE||Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x38mm|
|INNER TUBES||Schrader valve, 40mm|
|PEDALS||Specialized City, platform|