The Chamonix MIPS Helmet features premium engineering that’s second to none. Boasting the revolutionary Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology, this state-of-the-art design is safety certified. Designed to be a cost-efficient value that doesn’t compromise safety, this high-impact helmet is ANGi crash sensor ready.
Manufactured for unflinching durability, the in-molded shell not only improves the integrity of the frame, but it is super lightweight as well. For a comfortable and secure fit, an integrated, one-sized system accommodates a wide range of head sizes. In fact, the clever Headset SX fit system lets you make micro-adjustable dials for the quick, perfect fit.
In addition, you’ll love the Tri-Fix web splitter that ensures easy strap adjustments on-the-fly. Dressed with reflective decals and webbing, increased road visibility helps motorist capture you in their view during day or night conditions. To shade your eyes on sunny days, a convenient clip-on visor keeps your eyes fresh.
- Fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready.
- One-size system, designed for easy and accurate fit to a wide range of head sizes.
- Headset SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.