Rameven Light Set - CR1000 + CL05
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
With a 4000mAh large battery and max 1000 lumens, CR1000 is designed for road riders that ride at night at fast speed and long distance. Featuring RAVEMEN new anti-glare optical lens, CR1000 creates a T-shaped beam, illuminating the road with flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for long distance visibility whilst not dazzling other road users. With batter run extension times, the CR1000 could also be used for long distance riding and racing.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road uses
- Outdoor beam shot allows the rider to see better and further
- Dual side lights increase side visibility and riding safety at crossroads
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with an external power source
- Wired remote button included increasing levels of safety and convenience to switch between modes
- High capacity 4000mAh battery boosts the runtime for long distance riding
- IPX6 water resistance and durable anodized aluminium body
- Quick release design for easy slide-in/slide-out
- Intelligent circuit remembers the last used brightness for when the light is turned on again
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone charges
- Compatible with handlebars from 22.22mm to 35mm
- LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with lifespan of 50000 hours
- 104mm x 29mm x 32mm
- Weight: 140g
EYE-CATCHING WARNING FLASH WITH LIGHT SENSOR
CL05 is a lightweight and easy-to-use rear light. Featuring two COB LED rings and built-in light sensor, it provides a maximum of 30 LED lumens on warning flashing mode, great for busy night street commuting or city riding. With the flexible rubber strap mount and mounting clip, the light could be mounted to round and aero seatpost or clipped to some compatible saddle bags or backpacks directly.
- LED: COB LED
- Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions (Light Unit): 42.5mm (L) x 23.5mm (W) x 43.5mm (H)
- Weight (Light Unit): 23g
- Mount Size: Compatible with 24-36mm round seatpost and aero seatpost
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice
How to use the light sensor?
The light sensor inside the CL05 / CL06 is different from other sensors in the market. It's doesn't increase the brightness when it starts to get dark, it's used at night for detecting approaching vehicles in from behind. When the Ravemen light sensor detects approaching vehicles, it will produce a warning flash so the rider can be seen more clearly.